compensation: $55 - $75k plus Benefits employment type: full-time job title: Contract Specialist relocation assistance available
QR Code Link to This Post
Contract Specialist, Brownsville, TX
A leading ship dismantler and recycler in Brownsville, TX is seeking an exceptionally strong Contract Specialist to join their team. Reporting to the General Manager, the Contract Specialist will be responsible to ensure government contracts meet business objectives and mitigate risk.
* Liaison with various stakeholders to ensure that contracts meet business objectives and mitigate risks.
* Analyze government contracts.
* Identify and anticipate concerns with the contract, including the feasibility of completing the contract within the timeline proposed.
* Monitor contract progress to ensure adherence to the milestones outlined in the agreement.
* Complete milestone reporting that covers all aspects of demolition processes and prepare to be sent routinely to government entities.
* Respond to inquires and requests in a timely and professional manner.
* Generate regular progress reports, highlighting key achievements, challenges and potential issues.
* Manage waste manifests.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Possess a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration. Consideration will be given to someone possessing a Paralegal certificate.
* 5+ years’ experience working with government contracts.
* 5+ years’ experience in project management.
What we can Offer:
* A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses and benefits.
* Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
* Working in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
* Opportunities to grow and learn within the industry.
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Relocation assistance
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekends as needed
Scrap Metal Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, minorities and other protected groups
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.