WHY choose red over green LED light?
Hogs, varmints and predators that are "color blind" can see the lower end wavelengths of green lights, including white and blue light. They are "semi-color blind" to green light, especially green light that is below 530 nm wavelength (this is the upper end of the green wavelength spectrum). Hogs are completely color blind to red light, which is approximately 660 nm wavelength.
Expose your target while staying under the radar with our lights.
VISIT US ONLINE [Outrigger Outdoors] to find out more.
Red Hog Feeder Hunting Light
- 12 Volt
- Passed lab test proving light is over 6,000 lumen
- Remote Control
- Capable of dimming light or brightening light
- Recommended usable distance of 60 ft in ideal conditions
- Capable of controlling multiple lights at once
- Batteries: 3 - AAA for remote
Great for mounting to deer feeder, blinds, fence posts, ATVs, vehicles, or simply carrying around.
We also have fish / flounder gigs and other flounder / fish gigging accessories available.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers